Smart Pi FSM
The Smart pi FSM or Fire Safety Manager is designed to comply with the EN54-16 standards and can be used to make a Smart pi ECOsystem compliant to EN54-16.
Additionally, the Smart pi FSM can be used to monitor and control audio for other standards such as the AS 60849 Sound systems for emergency purposes (IEC 60849:1998 MOD) standard in Australia.
- Monitor a single EN54-16 Zone with Smart pi NAMs
- Easily Configurable via built in web interface
- Compliant for EN54-16 Standards
- Front to back cooling ensuring maximum use of rack space, with embedded web server so no additional computer or software is required
- LDAP / Active Directory Security Control
- Additional monitoring modes for larger systems where EN54-16 is not required
- Highly reliable with built in watchdog protection
- OCA / AES70 interface for for control and integration