Complete Network Management for Dante Systems
Dante Domain Manager is network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks, while allowing seamless expansion of Dante systems over any network infrastructure. Dante Domain Manager brings IT best practices to AV, making audio networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable than ever before.
Dante Domain Manager Overview
Dante Domain Manager: Benefits for IT Managers
Dante Domain Manager: Benefits for Integrators
Security and Control
Dante Domain Manager protects you and your customer from unwanted changes, securing your Dante network with robust user authentication and role assignment, ensuring that only the right people can operate or alter the system. Assign users specific roles for defined devices, enabling independent control of each zone or location.
• Active Directory and LDAP support
• 4 levels of built-in user roles
• Complete control on per-zone basis
Scalability and Flexibility
With Dante Domain Manager, integrators can define specific AV device groupings by room, building and site, allowing for the creation of independent Dante Domains. A single Dante Domain can encompass multiple network subnets, eliminating the need for complex workarounds and enabling the creation of truly enterprise-scaled AV systems.
• Deploy your AV network across a WAN
• Route Dante transparently across subnets
• Organize devices and route audio independent of network topology
• No need for single subnet VLANs or workarounds
Visibility and Accountability
As the systems you oversee become larger and more complex, the need for keeping tabs on devices and user-made changes becomes more urgent. Dante Domain Manager provides you with the critical information you need to manage a Dante network of any size, with at-a-glance reports, audit trails and email or SNMP-driven alerts.
• Check system status instantly on customizable Dashboard
• Audit reports show a complete time-stamped record of all changes
• Remote alerts via email or SNMP
Dante Domain Manager will be sold as a perpetual license and will be available in three editions: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All editions enable the creation of Dante domains to isolate and organize audio devices, permission-driven user accounts, cross-subnet routing of audio, and powerful administrative features to monitor user actions and system status in key areas.
- SILVER: Ideal for smaller installations, such as a conference room, reception area, house of worship or classroom.
- GOLD: Suited to many mid-sized business environments, allowing for easy management of multiple rooms and public spaces.
- PLATINUM*: Designed for organizations with many users, rooms and devices in multiple buildings spread over large areas.
|Number of Domains||2||10||50|
|Number of Nodes||10||50||250|
|Create and manage domains||✓||✓||✓|
|Configure domains across subnets||✓||✓||✓|
|Dashboards and alerts||✓||✓||✓|
|Detailed audit log||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic discovery of Dante devices||✓||✓||✓|
|Responsive browser interface||✓||✓||✓|
|User definition and role management||✓||✓||✓|
|Virtual server support||✓||✓||✓|
|System backup and restore||✓||✓||✓|
|Secure, encrypted control traffic||✓||✓||✓|
|Route audio between Dante domains||✓||✓||✓|
|Enhanced event and alert filtering||✕||✓||✓|
|LDAP and Active Directory integration||✕||✓||✓|
|High Availability redundancy||✕||✕||✓|
|Suggested Pricing||USD $995||USD $3,995||USD $9,995|
* Need more than Platinum? CONTACT US to discuss
Look Inside Dante Domain Manager
Domains are logical groups of Dante devices. Create these groups to define and secure access, including easily spanning subnets.
Adding Users to Domains
Add users to one or many domains. Change access levels and easily assign permissions using standard roles.
Enrolling Devices into Domains
Enroll devices that have been discovered on the network but not yet added to any domains.
The Dashboard - Monitoring & Auditing
Custom configure your dashboard to monitor the information important to you in real time.
- DDM is provided as a complete Virtual Appliance
- Support for leading hypervisors: ESXi, Hyper V, VM Ware & Virtual Box
- Run Dante Domain Manager in data centers
- Silver & Gold: 4GB & 2 CPUs
- Platinum: 8-16GB & 2-3 CPUs
- All Dante devices must be running Dante firmware v4.0 or higher.
- Dante Controller must be updated to v4.0 or higher.
- Powerful User Administration: Multiple user roles, Active Directory and LDAP support enables secure authentication and comprehensive control over user access
- Backup and Restore: Dante Domain Manager configuration can be saved locally and restored as a new installation
- High Availability: Multiple backup server support enables automatic failover in the event of a problem with your main server
- Virtual Server Support: Run Dante Domain Manager on virtual machines in data centers
- Secure Encrypted Administration and Device Configuration: HTTPS support and encrypted control traffic ensures fully secure communication between the DDM server, the DDM web interface and the Dante network
- Configurable Dynamic Dashboard: Intuitive, graphical dashboard widgets provide real-time visibility of various system health and status metrics, including clocking and subscription status, service status, host server performance and configuration change alerts
- Searchable Audit Log: A fully searchable, time-stamped audit log enables detailed event auditing and reporting
- Remote Monitoring: SNMP and email notifications provide system visibility from anywhere at any time
- Responsive Web-based UI: Access Dante Domain Manager from any desktop or tablet web browser
- Intuitive AV Device Management: The Dante Domain Manager UI features drag & drop for quick and easy grouping of devices into Dante domains, and bulk configuration for large networks via file upload
- Push Updates: When a new version of Dante Domain Manager is available, the dashboard will automatically notify you, and you can install the update directly from the UI
- Automatic Discovery: Dante Domain Manager supports device / server discovery across both routed and standalone networks
- Configurable Clocking: If required, you can specify which of your Dante devices will act as subnet clock masters – or just let Dante Domain Manager handle everything for you
- Tight integration with Dante Controller: Define access and device visibility permissions. Authenticated users see only what they are required to see