AVATUS is the future in audio consoles. This innovative concept makes full use of the benefits offered by IP technology. The console controller provides TCP/IP connectivity for integration into a network. The surface consists of one large or several smaller modules. This design allows, for example, for separate installation of the metering displays. The system supports remote network connections and even browser-based mixing that requires no specific hardware. With AVATUS, all hardware modules are created equal.
Every touchscreen gives full access to all configuration settings and central desk functions. - The ultimately flexible and limitless concept!
The console integrates seamlessly into a NEXUS audio network that offers virtually unlimited audio-I/O resources in all common formats. The built-in macro controller allows for easy integration of external systems in any environment and for smooth day-to-day operations.
Stage Tec has made quality a matter of principle. AVATUS is just one example.
- Highest flexibility; all functions available in every module
- Context-based operation using touchscreens
- Smooth-action encoders and faders maintain the analogue feel
- Efficient operation thanks to intuitive workflows
- Effiziente Arbeitsweise durch intuitive Workflows
- Obvious function assignments defined by clear color coding
- Unconfined support for operation by multiple engineers
- Supports simultaneous control from any browser
- Frames available in sizes from 1 to 8 bays
- 12 faders per panel allow up to 96 faders per console
- Consoles available as desktop or standing versions
- Every console built according to user specifications
- Flat "theater version" to be had with lower display only
- Modules and bays may be split into separate units
- Units can be distributed to different locations
- Console designed as a TCP/IP-based control surface
- Every surface module receives a dedicated IP address
- Network connects all modules, even when located remotely
- Small units can be powered by PoE
- Connections through the internet are supported
- Surface-controller and DSP-boards hosted in NEXUS Star Router
- Controller has built-in webserver for browser-based operation
- Console supports access to all audio I/Os on the NEXUS network
- Concept is fully integrated with NEXUS Logic Control for complex control of external systems